Overview of Nissan Leaf
Nissan Leaf (“LEAF” means Leading, Environmentally friendly, Affordable, Family car) was first introduced in Japan and USA in 2010 December and it’s the world’s best selling highway-capable all-electric car ever until now winning the 2010 Green Car Vision Award, the 2011 European Car of the Year, the 2011 World Car of the Year, and the 2011–2012 Car of the Year Japan. Vehicle is equipped with a 80KW (110 hp) electric motor, powered by a 24 kWh lithium ion battery.
2011/12 models (ZE0) has a range of 175 km and 2013/14 (AZE0) models has a range of 228 km with a full charge according to manufacture specifications on JC08 mode. However, in practical situations in Sri Lanka with different traffic conditions ZE0 does about 100-120 kms while, AZE0 does about 160-180km. Further this range depends heavily on driving style, load, weather (i.e., wind, atmospheric density), and accessory use like A/C or heater.
We, Autobay.lk directly import Nissan Leaf’s from Japan auctions or from UK market according to your preference matching your budget. For both Japan and UK market Nissan Leaf comes with three different packages with variety of options which will be described with the sections below.
Image Gallery – Have a closer look at the vehicle
Video Gallery – Check what users tell about Nissan Leaf
Technical Fact Sheet
- Body colors available: Aqua Blue (RBJ), Gray Metal (KAD), Pearl White (QAB), Silver (K23), Super Black (KH3), Radiant Tread (refereed as Wine Red – NAH), White (QM1)
- Full length, full height: 4445mm, 1550mm
- Interior dimensions (l, w, h): 2080mm, 1460mm, 1185mm
- Wheel base: 2700mm
- Minimum height from ground: 160mm
- Vehicles weight: 1440kg
- Ride capacity: 5
- Gross weight: 1715kg
- Rotating the minimum radius: 5.2m
- Power consumption rate: 114Wh/km
- Range from one charge: 228km
- Drive for battery type: Lithium-ion battery (48 lithium-ion battery modules)
- Total voltage: 360v
- Total electric power: 24kWh
- Prime mover type: EM57 (Induction Motor)
- Rated out put: 70kW
- S Grade
- X Grade
- G Grade (Highest grade)
Request a Quote
Send your details with the preferred year and color and we will get in touch with you with the best price we can offer !!
Alternatively you can call us on (+94) 727 904 904 to get more details on how to import your dream car with Autobay.lk.